Thursday, June 17, 2021

Gets πŸ’™

 i wanted to get back to blogging after not having the energy to for the past few weeks, so thought i’d do a quick post about my gets i bought from andy that arrived!!


the package came right as i was heading out for work so had to wait until i got home to try it all on but it got me thinking about how i want to style them all  to try them on though i just wore a basic top to see how they fit 

both jeans are a liiiiittle big on me but i’m quite petite so expected that anyway, and it just gives me an opportunity to get more cute belts!!



the jeans are SO CUTE

the darker colu ones i want to do some primary colour themed outfits with more of a boyish style with some baseball style shirtsas well as some outfits with just a cute tank top and a varsity jacket or patterned hoodie!

the bmb ones are perfect for summer, i’m gonna be wearing them with plenty of brights, pastels and definitely more beachy surf style outfits too 
 and of course the best thing... the cute print on the butt


i tried on the cocolulu overalls skirt with a flannel shirt since that’s how i want to style it first when i put a proper outfit together (obvs wanna copy andys styling of itshe just wore it so perfect i cant help myself)


it looks a little baggy but i just didn’t tighten the straps yet since i want to add another few stitches to the buttons first to make sure they don’t pop off since it’s a cotton fabric 

i have a million different ideas of how i wanna wear this skirt but not sure what’ll work as an outfit yet, so i’ll just have to mix and match plus look at more magazine scans to figure out which ideas actually work best!

andy also sent me these stickers bc she’s just the CUTEST ever T-T i’m gonna save them to use as decoration on photo booth pics with my friends! 


these arriving really made my week!! me and josh are hopefully going to the seaside and the arcades soon since our holiday got cancelled, so i definitely want to wear an outfit with one of these pieces for it  it’s given me a ton of new inspo! 


thank you for reading this post! i’ve got a lot of blog drafts i wrote and then didn’t end up posting, i’ve just been feeling a little off with social media atm. My trip to go and see addy really helped so maybe i’ll put that post i wrote about it up soon <3

i’ve been really really struggling on and off for about 6 months now, i don’t want to post about it too much or reach out a lot since i want to be a more positive person and always worry it’ll be annoying, i’m working to get some extra help now though so hopefully things will improve and i can get back to my old self plus become more active with creating stuff and replying better too!

Gyaru and incorporating it into my everyday life has helped a lot though, it gives me a fun constant and means everyday there’s something i can enjoy. i’ll always be pushing myself to be a better gal

i’ll see you in my next post that’ll hopefully be soon
have a good day!!







2 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh I love Amekaji stuff ;_; You're so lucky!!!

    but I'm glad you're back to blogging. I know how you feel about venting to others...I try not to do it a lot but sometimes you need an outlet of some kind. Hope it passes for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i feel v v lucky to give these pieces a new home <33

      and thank you sm! i hope it can always pass for you too and if you ever need a vent to someone i’m always here for a chat <3

      Delete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...