Sunday, September 26, 2021

winter inspo post (^Π·^)-☆

hello again! πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

i did a poll on instagram and whether i should do a haul post or a post about my style inspo for the colder months 

and the winter inspo won!

so here it is, i’ll post just a bunch of inspo pics with a bit of explanation of them if it’s only on an aspect or a certain thing in the outfit, and some more unconventional inspiration i’ve been having too! then at the end i’ll do a check list of what my essentials are gonna be for achieving the goal 

like summer, late 2000s is my favourite so i’m still pulling all my inspiration from there, here we go!
























the studded belt is everything!!












it’d be too cold in england over winter to have this much leg out but i’m still dying for these jumpers







these star socks!!!! i need them



andyyyy!!!! i’m her number 1 fan, queen of amekaji so i’m always looking at her socials for inspo πŸ’•




these scans are from Lizzie’s november Popteen 2008 post, remember to go read the full post on her blog here bc the whole magazine is just perfect 🧑 ➡️ Lizzie’s post

i just LOVE the layering in this outfit


i found these pics on Kieli’s blog and totally fell in love, definitely go give her full post a look for more!! πŸ’œ ➡️  Kielis post


one of the things i really love about these is the incorporation of the long boots!!! i think it gives all the outfits a cute but romantic looking touch, definitely perfect for december and new year!


the red coat!!!!! πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


also these are from georgies January 2008 Ranzuki blog post!! she always has the best insight and explanations of trends and themes in her magazine posts, i can’t recommend checking it out enough!! πŸ’› ➡️ Georgies post



this mag had my really really wanting to put together more hot pinks and blues, especially with the darker elements mixed in! 


now for makeup and nail plans! it’s finally time for me to bite the bullet and TRY to make circle lenses work for me again

i’m cursed with sensitive eyes but i’m determined to find some that work, i really need them to be able to experiment with more eye shapes and still keep the balance in my makeup, i really want to try this sort of shape with more sparse top lashes and more intense bottoms without a heavy droop πŸ‘‡

i also want to be more colour in the eyeshadow department! i know colourful shadow usually reads as summer, but with miserable weather i wanna power through with fun makeup 🌈



with the fashion being more on the sporty and boyish side with quite a few of these outfits, it puts more importance on the makeup, nails, and hair to balance it out for the look i want

so i really really want to keep up with nails this year! i’ve been saying i want to for ages but i really need to just go for it and learn how to do them already, character nails especially are my fave!!




finally just a couple more unconventional things i want to incorporate into some of my outfits! i’m excited to try it out i think it’d be fun
if you imagine these outfits but with gal makeup and hair i honestly think they’d fit right in with a lot of my other inspirations!



i think adding beads like these to my high tops would also help tie them in with more outfits since i don’t have any super bold coloured sneakers yet!


and i wanna try and get my hands on some ooooold drop dead stuff too, i just love it


i also checked out the local emo kid shop we have here i used to go to and they actually had quite a few things i want which is surprising! they have a hoodie like this i want to go get but it’s only in store, and also this t shirt



so! here’s the basic list of my essentials:

★ baseball/varsity style jackets and body warmers
☆ long sleeve graphic tees
★ circle lenses, probably light brown
☆ star, tartan and character patterns
★ chunky nordic style knits and bright cardigans
☆ puffer coats
★ long socks, bangles, chunky necklaces, sby style scrunchies etc (just in general, i need WAY more accessories)
☆ different coloured ugg style boots
★ pompom hats and ear muffs
☆ colourful high top sneakers
★ character and bold print crewneck jumpers/hoodies
☆ fun overalls and jeans
★ faux fur outerwear and accessories for the festive months
☆ plain tiered and pleated skirts for layering

that’s all for this post, let me know what your inspirations or staples are in your wardrobe for the colder months!! πŸ’•

thank you for reading! next post will be the haul from summer i’ve been meaning to show lol

8 comments:

  1. The baseball jacket outfit inspo were really helpful to me! I have a colorful baseball jacket style but have really run out of ideas what to wear it with (usually just a short, fluffy skirt since I don't wear shorts/pants/trousers). Seems some cute boots or interesting tights/leg warmers would be nice too :3
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaa definitely they sound like super cute outfits ideas!!! fun tights are always the best ~
      i’m always hunting for more baseball jacket outfit inspo so if i find more i’ll make a part two! <3 thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Yessss I swear I have so many of these images saved! <3 Such fun good inspo. I would really wanna try have this vibe for winter but it's like in Autumn/Winter I (Clairey) go back to goth/rokku vibes and Amy goes to pastel knits! I'm def gonna try do a coord with this inspo tho <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr!? all these outfits are such fun and colourful energy to combat the miserable winter weather we have lol
      rokku and knits are both elite winter style choices, you both always look adorable!! <3

      Delete
  3. I love these outfits SO MUCH but especially the Girls of Town one and the one with the plaid jacket and American flag. I love that jacket! I just posted my Autumn inspo and didn't even think of doing a checklist. I don't have a lot of money to spend on anything, especially gyaru stuff, so my wardrobe is hella limited. I'm going to try and get more pieces soon, though!

    Also, I am hoping so hard to learn how to do nails like that! Right now I just wear what I get from Walmart. (._.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, gal on a budget!! that’s why i find checklists so helpful for me, it makes me only buy the stuff i want that’ll achieve the style i want rather than just stuff that i think is cute but won’t go together with anything else i have if that makes any sense πŸ˜… i’ll definitely have to check out your autumn inspo i bet it’s all super cute!! <3

      Delete
  4. Awww thank you for mentioning my blog! ♥
    These are the looks I've been aiming for all year. I just hope that when I can buy again, there will be some left for me lol
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem lovely, your blog is the cutest!! <3
      ikr it’s such a fun and carefree look, i’m sure there’ll be plenty left for you to get a good haul with lol !

      Delete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...