Thursday, September 16, 2021

birmingham day 1 ๐Ÿ’œ


i’m back after my weekend w addy at tokfest!

i wanted to do some short blog posts with pics over the weekend but it was wayyy too hectic! i got me and addy best friend bracelets but we didn’t even have time to find them in my room before leaving to the event

i did add this super cute charm addy bought me to my outfit though! we have matching

it was honestly really funny and i had the best time seeing everyone despite some of the downfalls of the convention itself lol

we definitely made some good memories out of it

here’s just a dump of some of the pics from day one!! i didn’t take a ton of photos i’ll have to get addy to send me some more soon



instax on the train ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›


we met rainy and her friends too!! it was so sweet finally being able to meet her she’s a cutie






our boy juicy on his first panel!!!!


we missed our stop and got stuck on the train to scotland ;-;



we changed into outfits for day 2 and got back on our 3rd train of the day to go allll the way back to the hotel

we also picked up vodka to drink on the train w

since there wasn’t too many alternative people at the event full stop let alone anyone else in jfashion i went for just a super comfy casual gyaruo vibe with a buzz spunky shirt and shorts so we could go shopping after



handsome victor mode 



juicy bought us dominos bc he’s an angel ♡ we then headed down to the bar since it’s 24 hours and went to bed at like 3am

we took a lot more photos w addys followers and a couple other creators at the event but those pics aren’t on my phone :(((( i’ll have to try and get them sent to me, despite the lack of pics it was super fun

i have more dumb videos and stuff so i’ll probably put them up on my ig story later 


that’s it for day 1!! i’ll post photos from day 2 in the next couple days, but i’ve really been feeling in a funk about the gal comm and my style in general recently especially my makeup so i’ll probably post that next just to get it off my chest

see you in my next post!! have a lovely day <3










1 comment:

  1. OMG the pink shirt and jeans combo is AMAZINGGGG. Where did you get that shirt? :o Also, I was gonna say that I love your make, actually. I hope you feel better soon and yeah, venting definitely has helped me in the past.

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...