Thursday, September 9, 2021

outfit plans ⚡️

last minute plan, addys taking me to tokfest with her!

we’re meeting rainy and juicyboy there too and i’m so so so excited to see everyone 

i still need to plan an outfit for sunday, but for saturday i’m gonna be wearing the same co*de i wore for my aunties birthday bc i liked it so much!

maybe on sunday i’ll go more ott? or maybe try a different style that’s more out of my comfort zone! i messed up my exte again so we’ll see lol

i’ll make sure to post plenty of pics from saturdays meet up with everyone once we’re home 💜 i can’t wait!!!

i’ve got to paint my nails and have one last ditch effort at dyeing my extensions to match

bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...