Friday, September 3, 2021

☆ my week ★


 Everything’s so hectic still it feels like times going so fast, i completely forgot to blog last week!!

i have managed to finish a new blog header and one for youtube though!so i’ll update my blog theme soon 

i’m making progress on the youtube video i filmed too but i really underestimated how long it’d take 

apart from all that it was my aunties birthday last week so here’s a quick pic of what i wore!

we all got pretty drunk so i don’t have many other photos from it lol i didn’t even get a pic of my makeup!

i was really happy with the co*de thoughi’ll have to wear it again soon for a meet up or something 

apart from that i’ve mainly just been working, i’ve been picking up some stuff on my lunch breaks to do some diys with though

today i got this keyring! i got it bc i reminded me of sby accessories so i wanted to turn it into a hair clip or necklace 

but when i took the wrapper off when i bought it turns out it’s a little mirror !!!

it’s so cuteeeei’m gonna go back and get another one tomorrow since i wanna keep it as a cute mirror to match

also Addys also gonna be staying with me soon since she needs a place to crash after a con she’s going to!!

i’m super excited for the stuff we have planned but i’ve gotta sleep before work, so i’ll blog about our plans tomorrow!

i hope everyone’s had a good week and is looking after themselves

night night!! xox

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh super cute! I can't wait to shop again. I've been forcing myself not to cause I'm just about to move out ;A;
    ooooo I have an AP mirror that's like that! It's so adorable! Mine is a bunny~
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so incredible in Amekaji! This co*de really is perfect! 💕
    The little mirror is so cute, tbh I would get like 20 more haha!

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...