Sunday, August 22, 2021

today’s co*de ⚡️


i wore something easy to travel in today since i went to see my grandad and run some errands but i really like how the outfit came out! 



i’ve also really really been enjoying having my hair in a high ponytail or bun since i have my shaved sides!! 

i think i’ve finally got my hair to a place im really happy with i feel like it’s versatile for a lot of different vibes and styles depending on how i wear it which i really enjoy! 

i think when i get payed though i might try to find a barber to add some stars to the sides tho


i just need this hair so bad!!! it’s always kinda intimidating going into a barbershop tho so we’ll see
also look what i found while running errands


a dupe for Bamba!!
i’ve been looking for some since emi sent me a bag but could only ever find it online never in a store

these aren’t exactly the same but close enough! they only had one bag so my hunt for more continues lol
 i just love peanut snacks

i’ll try to post again soon!! i hope my two posts in a day makes up for disappearing

thank you for reading 





4 comments:

  1. Such a cute fun code! And yessss that would be awesome with the star shaved on the side! I have my undercut at the back and it just makes wearing my hair up so much nicer~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your current hair as well! The shape, the cut, the exte (or none), the colour....it suits you ssssooo muuch <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright color makes the coord really attractive! And your hair is so cute :3

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...