Monday, November 30, 2020

christmas decorating! ♡

 Hey !! 

Back again already with another post! I’m feeling motivated and finally put up the Christmas decorations so felt excited to write some more 

Everyone’s encouragement and advice after my last post helped a lot to inspire me, so I’m even more excited for future posts and adding more stuff to my theme!
So onto the Christmas decorating! Here’s everything that I put up today, there’s still some more stuff we need to put up but it already feels way more festive

Here’s the main tree! The colour scheme is gold and black so it looks super sparkly and cozy, gold always feels warmer than silver so perfect for Christmas


We also put a lot of these Santa and snowman ornaments round the house

 they're kind of tacky and cheesy but I think they’re still pretty cute 


Plus I put a ton of tinsel and fairy lights through the kitchen and dining room bc it wasn’t sparkly and over the top enough, and obviously lots of chocolate too
 
I would show more of the kitchen decorations but it’s kind of a mess rn lol 



And finally for now is my favourite part! The mini pink tree in my room

Of course complete with Ran blessing the top (♥ω♥*)


After I did all the decorating it was time for the weekly gogo video call so that’s how I spent the rest of my night 
It’s always fun getting to talk to everyone and see how everyone’s doing, especially since we can’t meet up with anyone rn ;-;

There’s so many friends I’ve made this year that I can’t wait to meet so hopefully soon everything will blow over soon!

But that’s it for this post! It’s 2am now so I need to sleep before work tomorrow but I’ll probably just fall down a rabbit hole on YouTube for a few hours, see you next time and thank you for reading 💋

Byeeee !!














3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so magical~(*≧з≦) I love tacky & cheesy stuff for Christmas! xD
    And I also wish all of this would be over so we could meet TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you bby ;-; same! christmas is the time where tacky and ugly but cute decor is acceptable lol

      once this is all over we will PARTY 😤

      Delete
  2. Love both trees! And that is such a good idea with the lights~

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...