Saturday, November 28, 2020


Hello! 
╰(✿´⌣`✿)╯♡

I finally got round to finishing my blog header and making my first post! I'm in a weird place with my style atm trying to find what fits me best and what i have an eye for the most, so my blog theme might change soon but who knows lol. i think it'd be fun to make posts while i'm finding my current style and trying different things though to take everyone along on that journey with me! Hopefully i can get my hands on some more magazines soon since they always give me a little boost of inspiration


I wanted to make a a blog so i could be more active online again and also so i have somewhere to just ramble and talk about things on my mind that i feel like would annoy everyone if i just spam my stories and friends with it lol! It feels fun already to be able to write about whatever i like, I'm really happy I'm posting and doing things for myself now and i hope i can keep it up! Social media gets stressful and draining when you start making things for other people and feeling like you need success or you're a failure, brand deals are great and I'm lucky to have had them but id rather be enjoying myself and not worrying about numbers all the time anymore. I'm a tiktok "has been" and proud (๑→ܫ←)

 I already have loads of things i want to blog about soon, i have a photoshoot on wednesday, the gogo secret santa that I'm super excited about, my gyaru scrapbook I'm making, and recent gets!

i also think I'm gonna make the Jfashion igtv video i was going to make into a blog post instead, i feel like i can explain myself better in words rather than talking bc i always get side tracked in videos, plus i don't want anyone to misinterpret any of my opinions and take anything harshly! So i think a written blog post would help get my thoughts across and open up an interesting discussion, but we'll see since i still have a lot of notes i want to make

im gonna learn how to add cute emojis and stuff to my posts to spice them up a bit more for next time but this post was really just to say hello and welcome to my blog! See you in my next post ~


Byeeeeee !



 

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy!!!! I'm happy you joind the blog family♡
    I cant wait to read every post you write (\^○^/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! I think it'll be cool to see on the blog who your style develops and what you try 💖

    Can't wait to see what comes next 😊💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! Hope to see lots from you <3

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...