Sunday, December 6, 2020

Festive Sunday + Kumatan gets πŸ’•

Hey!

Today I wanted to take some outfit photos by the Christmas tree before going to give gifts to my family! We won’t be able to get together as a family this Boxing Day like we usually do 

But I’m still happy that everyone now has their gifts ready!

Here’s my outfit 


I kind of just threw this together last minute, but I loveee this sparkly jumper especially with the fake leather skirt. Mixing patterns and textures will always be my favourite thing to do when putting together an outfit


It’s weird to be so happy with such a basic outfit. But I spent so many years dressing as outrageous and strange as possible that this feels more rebellious to me now (^-^)v


When I got home i ate dinner then it was time for the gogo call! 



 Everyone’s so sweet and funny, I used to be nervous about talking to people in the comm since I’m always shy talking to new people I didn’t know if anyone would wanna speak to me,
But everyone’s so so nice and encouraging! 

I’m really happy that I pushed myself to talk more with everyone since I’ve met so many amazing people who I look up to a lot!

I need to go to bed soon for work tomorrow 


But before I go here’s the kumatan gets I have on the way!! I’m so excited ;-;




The jumper especially is just perfect!!
When it gets here I might do a look book post styling it in a few different ways


I’m gonna look for some inspo! If anyone has any ideas for an outfit with it let me know! I think the bag is super cute and versatile too ✿♥‿♥✿

That’s all for now!

I hope everyone’s had a good Sunday, see you next time!







7 comments:

  1. I loooooove your outfit!!! This jumper I want one too!!! I'm really obssesed with dark purple lately.. Is this my new boom?
    I love simple outfits the best in gal tbh, I know the OTT ones are amazing but I'm mostly inspired by the simple ones always

    AND OH THOSE KUMATAN GETS you already know I'm <33333333333333333333333333
    Wearing this sweater with the bag and a white\cream colored volume skirt and UGG style boots is CLASSIC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaa thank you ;-; same here! i feel like with more simple outfits the little details and accessories really get to shine more!!

      and OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA youre the best at styling!! i’m 100% gonna try that as soon as it arrives, i’m gonna try it with some platform sneakers and dungarees too!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing!!!! <3 I need to find a way to make an outfit like that lol. I used to have a cute jumper but whenever I use material like that everything likes to destroy it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the code!!!!! you look amazing (/^▽^)/
    also I'm happy you feel this way about the comm ;;
    and the gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!! I have a million kumatan stuff stuck in japan I hope I can get them soon so we could twin ~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you angel you’re the sweetest !! when we finally both get our kumatan goods we’re 100% gonna have to do something matchy 😀

      Delete
  4. Ahhh those kumatan gets are so good <3 I love WC (old style) it is my fave brand! But yess jumpers are very useful in the UK it's always coldddd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss same here old W❤️C is my fave! cute jumpers are essential for our awful weather lol

      Delete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...