Sunday, December 20, 2020

today’s co*de + music ✨

 Helloooo!

I’m feeling really positive today! i’ve been listening to my old playlists and i found some bands again that i’d somehow forgotten about but used to love!! 

of course my all time favourites, linkin park, rage against the machine, avenged sevenfold, slipknot and korn just to name a few 

and some bands from when i was a lil emo! hawthorne heights, paramore, get scared, motionless in white, underoath and so on

it’s honestly so comforting to listen to them all, somehow i forgot recently how much i love music 

i still want flame wristband tattoos like chesters but i know everyone would KILL ME if i got them 

ANYWAY here’s the outfit i went with today!




shirt - lovers rock
jeans - d.i.a
boots - timberlands 
hat - stole from my dad lol
accessories - my friends, plastic flowers, pandora + rowfers 


i wish i had some black uggs or high top sneakers to go w this outfit but oh well! 

i didn’t end up sewing the shirt bc i woke up later than expected but i will do soon! 

i don’t hate the hem as much as i first thought tho 

here’s my makeup!



i feel like i’m really starting to get better at my make and finding what fits me best!

 i definitely like a small droop with lots of black eyeshadow underneath with a super intense inner corner highlight atm 
after i got ready i went to see my grandad since he’s in our support bubble so i go help him out with things on the weekends and get him shopping 

i’ve felt so much better and more like myself today, i think getting dressed up again helped a lot too! 

i’m gonna go order a pizza now i think!! thank you for reading and i hope everyone had a good sunday too ~

see you next time! 











5 comments:

  1. This coords is so perfect!!!! I love it *-* xoxo Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this look on you! Your make, the accessories the colors everything! Super cute<3
    And I feel u, Every day I dress up is a better dayXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I ever told you that you were MADE for gyaru??? I love your co*de so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always revisit my emo phase playlists, I still love them deeply ∩( ´∀` )∩
    did you listen to of mice & men? I used to love them sm!!
    also that code is (*´o`*)ʖˋʖˋʖˋ~♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss i did omg!! restoring force and the flood were two of my favourite albums ;-; <3 and thank you!! <333

      Delete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...