Sunday, December 13, 2020

date night! ~

 Hey! 

After the second lockdown some places are open again so me and josh actually got to go out somewhere to eat!  It’s been nearly a year since all this started and I want to travel with josh and go see all my friends so so badly, but just being able to eat out again is amazing! 

Definitely missing my friends a lot recently, I might make a blog post just dedicated to my friends and the dumb stories we have together 

Especially Sasha since we were about to see each other again after months then a few days before we could meet lockdown hit ;-;

I’m still bitter about it I miss my wife >:(

ANYWAY here’s the outfit i wore for my date with josh lol


i also tried to get some photos outside but it was so cold we were rushing so they all turned out pretty badly lit lol 


I was feeling a bit indecisive about my outfit bc I was stressing so much with my hair, so went for the safe option of just pink and leopard print! There’s a few key pieces I’m waiting on arriving that I think will refresh my wardrobe a bit and inspire me more (⺣◡⺣)♡*

we just went to the restaurant by my house the food was really really good! We couldn’t stay there for too long though bc of the covid rules, we couldn’t order anymore alcohol after we finished eating unless we bought more food ;-;

soooo we just went back home to have more drinks !  



we both have a dumb sense of humour and constantly take awful panoramic photos of eachother so we also did plenty of that
enjoy some highlights ~





absolutely gorgeous i know (♥ω♥*)

but that’s about it! it was my dads birthday too so we spent some time with my parents which was nice

it was fun to be able to actually go somewhere again since we used to go out to eat together allll the time I've missed it a lot! Hopefully we can go out somewhere again soon, it was fun


i’m working on a post about my eye makeup and different techniques i’ve tried + some inspo but it’s taking longer than expected, hopefully it’ll be up soon bc i have lots of other things i want to post about!

bye bye until next time!! Thank you for reading :3








5 comments:

  1. I think you'll like the bangs even more when you get your roots done~
    also if you're looking for even more cute key items, try SHEIN!!! I shop there all the time....... even a lil too much (´▽`;)ゝ
    love the goofy photos (*≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think so too!! i don’t mind the roots too much but when my hair isn’t styled it just looks a little like a coconut on my head >:c

      aaaa i’m gonna have a look at shein now thank u!!! <33 i always need as many staple pieces as i can find!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous that you can go out now! I'm hoping we can go out and go to restaurants again. I miss it so much! And I really really like your outfit 💖😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute! Love the whole look! And glad you could finally enjoy some time out! We just went back into no indoor dining again and maybe lockdown D:

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...