Sunday, December 20, 2020

new nails ✨

 Hey! 

i’m still feeling very up and down, but i’m working through it and want to focus on the positive things in life

It’s okay to be upset, but i don’t want to let myself fall into a habit of just moping around all day making myself feel even worse

So! i wanted to write a quick post about my new nails to get back into the swing of blogging

Here’s the photo i was inspired to get them like


and here’s mine!


i love them!! i asked for square but he started doing them coffin shaped so i just went with it, i still think they’re pretty cute 

it’s strange getting used to long nails again even though these are way shorter than i used to get them, i’ve just had no acrylics for wayyy too long i’ve missed it!!

i feel like they just add a little more sparkle and finish to everything ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I couldn’t decide between getting pink or blue but Emi suggested both and they’re perfect  they remind me of cotton candy! 

i already have a plan of how i want them done next time too, then hopefully after that i can start practicing to do them myself 

i’m a little nervous about it but i know it’ll be worth it 

I have a busy day tomorrow so i’m gonna plan what to wear and get some sleep! this shirt i bought last month but finally arrived today but... it has a spiked hem ;-;

it looks so halloween costume to me, if i wake up early enough i’m gonna re sew the bottom and make it straight across! 

let’s just hope my new nails don’t get in the way

i’ll try and blog again tomorrow! 

thank you for reading

byeeeee <33


1 comment:

  1. Your nails turned out so cute!!!! It almost reminds me of Little Twin Stars♥

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...