Wednesday, December 16, 2020

marilyn ♡

 So this isn’t a typical blog post

i was going to write a post about my nails tonight, but sadly my cats passed away. 

I don’t want my blog to be a sad place and i need cheering up so i though i’d make a post sharing some cute photos of her and about how much i love and appreciate her


Marilyn was originally my brothers cat but she ended up with us, we’ve had her for about 9 years since then so she’s been with me all my teenage life

She was always there as an emotional support for me through everything and she had the weirdest cat personality ever so would always cheer me up, whenever i was sad she was always there

idk it sounds stupid but she really was like a best friend, i always felt like she just KNEW what was going on and when i needed her




i always tried to repay her with treats and toys and love and i just hope she really did know how much she meant to me, she was the sweetest grumpy cat ever

Especially through everything in high school she was always a shoulder to cry on for me, when I had a problem but didn’t want to talk to anyone about it I felt like I could give her a cuddle and she just knewo

 she really means the entire world to me, looking after her and making sure she had the best life ever gave me motivation to keep going


Another notable thing about her is she had the WEIRDEST meow, she wouldn’t meow she’d just like, squeak. It was cute tho
She also used to chase her tail sometimes if she moved it in front of her and spooked herself with it, she was definitely unique and playful to say the least




I might commission some art of her and turn it into a key ring or something so I can always keep her with me, she really was my baby even though she was an old lady

I think those of you who have pets can relate to the bond I have with her! Our pets really can mean the world and are so loving, if you have any pets go give them a treat and some love 

I hope this post wasn’t too sad, I just felt like I needed to look through some photos and remember her, so wanted to share some of them

Thank you for reading!


P.s. I’ve been trying to interact with everyone’s blogs and reply to comments but blogger keeps glitching and not letting most of them post, I’ll try again on my computer when I’m feeling a little better

I promise I’m not meaning to ignore anyone and thank you for the support!





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your baby with us. Such a precious little one. I like to think that we don't lose them, we gain a guardian angel/spirit. So she will always be with you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of love bby girl 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...