Monday, February 15, 2021

happy valentine’s day 💌

 Hello!

First of all i hope everyone had a lovely valentine’s day and felt appreciated by their loved ones! 

i had work so didn't plan an outfit and threw one together in the morning, i wanted to try pink and red makeup but i didn’t have time, i might give it a go this weekend though!

here’s what i decided to wear 

i’ve never really been a fan of having all my hair up just bc i felt it never suited me but i fell in love with this messy bun! 

definitely gonna do it again but with full make 

work was super hectic so me and josh ended up working through the night to try and finish everything so i only got home today

it wasn’t the best way to spend valentine’s day so when i got home i made us this cake! 

i’m gonna take it to work for him tomorrow so i’m excited

i’m still working on getting all the pics together for a post about emikas blog and the co*des i find super inspiring!

she blogged so much i’m still in 2010 but i’m so glad since there’s soooo many cute outfits 

i have such a long list of pieces i really want to add to my wardrobe now, it’s really really fun to find THAT gal ya know? like THE gal for you that just embodies what you want your style to be 

anyway that’s all for today!hopefully i can blog more regularly soon 

have a good night and here’s a virtual piece of cake for u all 

thank you for reading 

byeeee!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love you outfit <3 that messy bun is just too cute *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like your hair up! It's super cute~

    I really like the look of that cake too :o I want some!!!!

    Also I know what you mean about finding THAT gal. It's how I felt with Kanako, Kaa-tan and Yun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks so yummy and chocolately!!! I'm literally drooling haha. And I cannot wait to see your post about Emika! 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the bun for me!💖
    I love all the gals that baked cute cakes and stuff for their partners~!! LOL are those unicorns on the cake!?
    Looking forward to your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the messy bun looks beautiful! i love hairstyles like this so muc~~
    even tho i cant do much with my short hairXD
    the cake looks cute and i hope ur valentine's day at least was abit fun even if it wasnt as u expected it to be(✿◡‿◡)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok first of alllllllllll I really like this messy odango hairstyle it looks so fluffy and cute and I really wanna see u do it with full make as well*_* And also I told u already I really liked your co*de:DD

    About Emihamu... god I love finding this ONE GAL that is you inspiration I feel u so much and also for that gal to NOT DELET HER DA<M BLOG which is rareT_T I love her blog and I love her style it is very you!! Very hade-monster-amekaji and fun:D and of course kumatan:DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I love your hair! You should really wear this style more 😍 and that cake omg!! It looks so tasty 🤤🍰 I hope to read your next post soon!

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...