Tuesday, May 4, 2021

hair change πŸ’›

finally got a chance to blog about my new hair!! 

i’ve been thinking about cutting my hair short for a while now but when i saw some more short hair inspo i just HAD to!!




i was having some second thoughts right before i cut it since i was worried i wouldn’t be able to make my casual looks seem gal anymore with short hair since i don’t wear circle lenses either

but i figured i always have my exte in case, plus cutting off all the damaged and patchy ends means i could finally bring the blue back

i followed the brad mondo hair cutting at home video and went for it 



and i’m SO. HAPPY. having all that hair gone is quite literally a weight off my shoulders 

and surprisingly i feel more gal without putting my exte in now than i did before with the longer hair! i have a lot more ideas on how to style it too! Last time I had hair this short I had no idea how to style it so just had it straightened all the time, but this time I’m gonna have fun with it

I think I could’ve definitely left the blue dye in longer to make it more vibrant but I was just impatient to finish and start styling it  but at least I know for next time!

i really want to try and learn how to do more intricate plaits so i can attempt something like this too, i might try it this weekend if i can figure it out

plus i found all these short extensions in my hair dye drawer for some reason?

 i think i must have used them for testing hair dye at some point, but now i’m gonna bleach them platinum to use them when i need more volume for big short hair 

i’m just super excited to get ready in the morning again even w super casual co*des it just feels good 

i’ve also been trying to add fun things to the boring parts of everyday life, so this week i’ve been trying a new food or drink everyday on my way home from work! 

today i tried this bc the cans super cute and it’s really really good

maybe i could do a blog post about all the cute snacks i’ve been trying recently? i was gonna add some gets i picked up this week to this post too but it’s getting a little long so maybe i’ll do those two ideas together in the next one!

i’ll probably add some more styling inspo pics for short hair in my next post too

i’ve been feeling a lot more happy, positive and talkative again finally, and i think the new hair is the change i needed to show it! 

i hope everyone has a good week and i’ll see you soon! thank you for reading lovelies!

bye bye for now <33


5 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much I love it!!!!!! It looks so so perfect on you!!
    Also, when I cut my hair short I actually felt more gal in my casual codes, idk how to explain it, it just kinda gives wild and crazy vibes ww
    Love you (ΠΎ´∀`ΠΎ)γƒŽ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove how your hair came out! Super cute! Now I'm trying to make mine grow XD And I would love to see a post about food and drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! Short hair really suits you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. the new hairstyle suits you sm!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE short hair so much!!!
    this haircut looks great on new(✿◡‿◡)

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...