Saturday, May 22, 2021

lazy day ☆

I wanted to get all dressed up today but i just couldn’t figure out a dressed up co*de i felt really confident with today for some reason 

i feel like i need some more staple pieces so it’s easier to mix and match the stuff i have but already worn in a few different ways

like some frilly skirts like this! i think having one of these in white, black and baby pink would give me a lot more options

i found a perfect one on ebay that was cream with pink lips on but someone outbid me T-T

and of course more cute jeanssss!! having more of these would make my tank tops and hoodies way more easy to style how i want to

i have some blue moon blue ones on the way so hopefully they fit me how i imagine them toi’m already so in love w them so might make another mercari order just for jeans, skirts and magazines

buttt anyway it’s the weekend so instead of stressing about it i took to opportunity to spend the day looking after my skin and doing my nails! 

i haven’t really been taking care of my skin as well as i should be recently since the weather changing always gives me flare ups, so i’m really glad about it having a day to sort it out tbh

i also went out to primark in the morning just to get some new summer pjs and here’s what i got! 

barbie and strawberry pjs, a new headband and i found these big celebrity style sunglasses too! 

me and josh should *fingers crossed* be going on holiday to Barcelona soon so i’m super glad i found the sun glasses

josh has been away to meet his friends but he’s coming home tonight so i’m off to finish some more kawaii compass graphics and plans plus make him a curry for dinner before he gets home 

i’ve finished doing my nails too so thankfully i dont have to rush too much to get everything else finished before we watch eurovision tonight 

i really hope everyone has a good weekend and takes good care of themselves! 

bye byeeeee! 

p.s. i’m recolouring the kawaii compass logo in a TON of different ways inspired by sub styles of styles within jfashion, so if anyone has any ideas or even specific magazines i could do one inspired by, i’d totally make it to use in the future for different events!

4 comments:

  1. I live for Blue Moon Blue. I just want to collect as much as I can when I'm able ;_;♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sameeee i’m so happy i have some on the way,
      your bmb collection is amazing tho i’m jealous!! <3

      Delete
  2. The first code from cute! is smth I need!! <3

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...