Monday, July 5, 2021

family bbq + arcade 🕹

 i’ve had the best weekend ever!! i did a lot for once and feel like i’m finally working my way to being back at 100%  

i was gonna do saturday and sunday as two posts but i didn’t take that many pics, so this’ll be one big post instead 

on saturday all my family from birmingham came round for my mums birthday!

we had a bbq so drank A LOT and at a ton of food, we ended up all going to bed at about 3am but it was really fun plus the peach gin i got was super good!

i’ve been so so excited to wear this dress that georgie and lizzie helped me pick out and the outfit turned out exactly like i imagined it!




it was a bit stressful getting ready since i had to head off to go get my vaccine half way through with half done hair and makeupit was a bit of a hot mess but i got there in the end!

i did my nails too but sadly just had to do the gel on my natural nails since my glue dried up and i couldn’t use my extensions they’re a little messy but the ideas there!

it was so fun seeing everyone and having a big catch up even though i barely got any decent photos lol

 especially catching up with my eldest brotherhe's just the funniest person after a drink 

me and josh woke up super late at about 1 on sundaybut we wanted to make the most of the day together so we went into town to see what we had time to do

i went for a super casual just thrown together outfit and light makeup

i definitely need more zip up hoodies i feel like i’ve been wearing this one all the time recently even though it didn’t match my shirt great

we got there and finally went to the arcade!!

we played all the coin pushers and the shooting games before i tried winning anything i could on the claw machines 

unsurprisingly we didn’t win so we walked away with a few tickets and some m&ms lol

i want to go back and try the claw machines soon though, i know they’re rigged but they had the cutest lilo and stitch plushes!!

we still had a lot of time left so we had dinner at nando’sand went to see a movie too

we saw the hitmans wife’s bodyguard, josh wasn’t a massive fan but i thought it was decent, we probably should’ve saw the conjuring insteadbut i’m just glad we got to spend so much time together out of work!


we got home pretty late but it was definitely worth it! i hope we can have more days like this soon and that my family can come visit more

even though i’m tired i feel like it’s given me a lot of energy for this week  i’m just super super happy to be getting back out and doing more

thank you for reading!i hope everyone else had a fun weekend too

1 comment:

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...