Saturday, January 30, 2021

busy saturday 💜✨

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Hello again! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

i hope everyone’s had a good saturday morning! 

I went to drop off some gifts this morning for my niece bc she’s having a rough time recently, and now i’m on my way to my grandads to give him a haircut and make him some dinner 

i woke up suuuuper late this morning though 
i didn’t even have time to finish my makeup or dry my hair ;-;

here’s my super casual in a rush outfit though!



i think since it’s so plain it really needs the big hair i was gonna do and finished make 

it’s super comfy though! 

weird story about the bag, i bought a leopard paul’s boutique bag and a pink quilted paul’s boutique bag and was planning to give them as gifts 

but one seller sent me this MK bag by mistake, and the other refused to send me the bag or give me a refund 

depop nightmare 

i’m sending the MK one back to the seller though so i just used it for the pics lol, i actually wore my kumatan bag today as per usual 

once i get home i’m gonna try to do sujimori again and finish my makeup to complete the look 

then i’m gonna video call one of my discord friends and have a catch up!!a big group of us used to call and play WoW and jackbox every friday but we all just got too busy

so i’m really excited to have a catch up m and play some videos again before going back to work tomorrow 

not an ideal start to my day having to rush out the door but i’m excited to finish getting ready later and finally have some downtime to relax and have a laugh 

i hope everyone else has a good weekend and remembers to rest! 
thank you for reading ~

byebye 








3 comments:

  1. I really like the co*de!<3
    And yeah I know the feeling I had a busy day too which is weird cause I mean.. It's a Saturday and lockdown but somehow...XD
    I really wanna see the final look you're planning!<3333 Have fun on your vidcall tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a busy Saturday! I hope you do get your bag! I remember Paul's boutique, I loved loved loved their bags 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ngl... I personally LOVE casual and cosy co*des like this <3 You look super cute! And hope your vid call goes well <3

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...