Friday, January 29, 2021

tired (- д- ;)

 Good morning!

i hope everyone’s doing well 

it feels weird to say after i just made a post about my lifestyle and how much i love it 

but i’m... so tired 

I think it’s just burn out, i’ve been constantly doing things and can’t relax, i’m always trying to finish some work or finish a project 

i still have the motivation and drive to do things just no energy to do extra hobbies i want  (- д- ;)

Josh got me this planner yesterday though to help me organise things i want to do in a day and what things to prioritise 

i’m excited to try it hopefully it’ll help!i am gonna cover the front in stickers though

it’s cute and pink but needs more sparkles 


hopefully work will ease up a little bit soon so i can pick up more drawing and hobbies again, i really want to do drawings of a bunch of gaijin gals i love and look up to! ♡

anyway, i have to get ready for work again! 

i woke up late so don’t have time for makeup ;-; but i’m gonna try to put my exte in and some eyebrows on at least

Let’s hope i can get an early nights sleep today 

this was a short one just as a little vent, see you in my next post! ♡ hopefully it’ll be a bit more upbeat

gonna try to stay productive!! 


byebyeeeeee 



2 comments:

  1. oooh I really want to see the planner after you deo it*____* It's so cute it has your name on itT_T<3 It's a really cute gift!
    Also, I hope you get some rest soon<333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feel. Sometimes it's just a harder time for stuff you're used to doing Dx But hopefully having a planner will help with it. The first and last time I bought a planner, 2020 happened LOL.

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...