Saturday, January 16, 2021

saturday co*de ๐Ÿ’•

Hello again!

I hope everyone’s had a good morning!

Here’s my coord today! 



I wanted to go for something a little bit tropical winter so paired by LOVEand hibi bracelet with a winter sweater and boots


And I threw this little monster dude I got the other day on my bag just bc he’s cute 
doesn’t really fit the vibe tho


It’s a little random, I think my wardrobe is limiting me a lot. It’s definitely not my favourite outfit I’ve put together by a long shot 

I neeeeed to buy a bunch of stuff I can mix and match ASAP but I’m trying to be patient and wait until I can make a really big order and make it all be clothes ik I’m going to wear a lot 

I also tried something new again with my eye make



I think my top lashes are too much for what I was going for but I still like it!

 I counted yesterday and I’ve been gal for a grand total of

♡ 10 months ♡

I can’t quite believe that’s it, it feels like wayyy longer I can’t imagine what I was doing before. I shouldn’t be too hard on my outfits since I’m still very much in “baby gal” territory I guess as much as I hate being called that 

But I want to use it as motivation to get better and improve as I keep trying new things! By the end of the year I’m gonna have levelled up my gyaru game, and that’s a promise (≧∀≦)

I feel like gyaru has given me my life back in so many ways,  I’m excited to keep going further and putting the effort in 

I decided I’m gal for life the moment I stepped into this and I ain’t going back on my word, so I’m excited for what the future holds for me

But I’ll talk more about that in my next post! I got inspired by Lizzie’s lifestyle video so want to do a blog post about how i live my life around gyaru and what it means to me! 

I’ll probably end up rambling it in so... you’ve been warned lol

See you in my next post!

Thank you for reading 



6 comments:

  1. I actually really liked this outfit!
    I love the combo of winter and tropical^^ And the black & white with the blue is super cute too^_^
    ofc it takes years to collect your gal wardrobe it's a never ending thingXD But the cool thing is that you are good at coordinating with what you already have no matter if it's brands or if it's not 100% what you wanted^^

    Also I'll be really happy to read your post about your gal life! Thats my favorite!!! I'm so happy it gives me life to read stuff like you said that you feel that gal is your thing and you wanna be gal for life that's just... bringing me joy<3 Cause I'm always afraid gals I love will move onT_T

    I'll be waiting for that post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa thank you so much my angel ;-; <333 i love the fact that it’s gonna take a while to build my wardrobe just because there’s so many different things to try and ways to style things i feel like i’m never gonna get bored or hit a dead end where idk what to wear!

      i’m so happy you’re excited for my lifestyle post omg! that’s given me sm motivation to finish writing it so thank youuu! ~

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I love so much and always love when you cross my feeds! Thank you for this coord breakdown and congrats to 10 months ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– You’re an inspo to your sister bby gal ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’–✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh has it been 10 months already???? I still remember when I first started talking to you on tiktok! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

    And yaay I'm so happy that my video inspired you and I cannot wait to read about how you live your gyaru life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I hated the learning curve. But you're doing amazing. I love your looks. You are definitely on the right path! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue colour is sooooo cute ♡♡♡ Such a nice code ♡

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...