Friday, January 1, 2021

GoGo ギャル secret santa 💋

 Hey! 

I hope everyone had a fun festive season this year despite how challenging it was with everything going on

Today I’m finally writing about the gogo secret Santa! It was so much fun and make Christmas a little more festive, emi did an amazing job organising it and I got a lotta love for all the gogo gals

 

My secret Santa was...

☆ Nina!!! 

 She’s so sweet and the coolest witchy gal ever 
I love all my giftsit was such a thoughtful package I was honestly overwhelmed 

So let me show you what I got!!

First of all LOOK AT THESE SNOWFLAKES so so cute and such a cool idea 

Everything was wrapped beautifully too! 

Sweets and stickers!!I’ve already nearly eaten all the sweets, I love trying new snacks and the ones on the left are SUPER good

Even more adorable stickers with this super cute postcard that’s now on my wall! <3

Skincare stuff and a little polar bear hand warmer I took on a walk with josh recently ~ I’m especially excited to try the eye pack thingsand thank you for the translations!! 

This purse it matches my leopard bag perfectly!!! And look at all these cute accessories I’ve been wanting hibi bracelets like these for a while so to receive them from someone else in the comm makes them extra special to me <33

Also the note was written on this amazing space themed rilakkuma stationary, the whole gift was just so perfect! Thank you again Nina (♥ω♥*)

Also I was Inna’s secret Santa! I don’t have any photos of the gifts I gave her but I do have a pic of the card

It’s her and Nana! 

The secret Santa was a bunch of fun, I hope we can do it again next year too

I hope everyone had a fun new year and is looking forward to 2021, hopefully this year will be better for us all, I’ll write a blog post in the next few days about my goals for 2021 but for now that’s it!

Thank you for reading and see you next time! 







4 comments:

  1. Awww that's amazing! Such a sweet idea! And I love that card you sent Inna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i was so excited to send it to her 😭 <3

      Delete
  2. The gifts you got are so ccuuuttteee
    and the Inna x Nana card is brilliant!!XD I love it sm

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you got is so cute!!! (•́⌄•́๑)à«­✧
    and what you made inna is the absolute perfffffff(≧.≦*)

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...