Thursday, January 7, 2021

2021 goals 🎉

 Hey!!

i hope everyone’s had a good start to the year 

it’s still super cold here but the snows pretty much gone, not a fan of winter but i miss the snow it was so pretty 

today i thought i’d post what my goals for the year are! then next year i can see if i’ve achieved them all, hopefully putting a list of goals out there will keep me motivated ╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

Let’s go! 

1. Learn, learn learn! I want to take the next month or so to really dive deep into research in my free time to help me find my style as well as learn more in general about gyaru so I can really feel like that’s the life I’m living 

2. Wardrobe revamp! Once I’ve decided what I really want and found some more items I adore, I’m gonna make a HUGE mercari order and bulk up my everyday wardrobe with some shein stuff, so excited!

For now here’s some of my dreaaaam pieces

This Kumatan hoodie is my number one dream item and my priority to get asap 
 I NEED it so bad ;-; just so so perfect
I’m obsessed w kumatan and old W ♡ C rn

Alba Rosa jewellery! Ik I don’t have a coat yet but.. I just love the detail in the jewellery a lot 

One of these JSG jumpers (♥ω♥*) or just JSG stuff in general tbh

Skirts like this!! Definitely a must have for me, I’m desperate to put together some outfits like this!

Cocolulu jeans!! Just the cutest 

I really enjoy mixing more boyish items and silhouettes with chunky jewellery or with pink and fluffy fabrics! It’s something I definitely want to try out more especially for more casual work outfits 

3. MEET UPS!! I’ve made so many friends I want to meet so bad here’s hoping I can meet everyone this year, I want to meet up with my UK gal friends and have a sleepover with my pastel pals 100% 

An international meet would be an absolute dream but… the worlds still on fire so we’ll have to see what happens

If only I could’ve been in the comm a year earlier so I could’ve been at jubilee 

4. Finish my big project! Me and lottie dreamed up an idea about a year ago and we’ve been working on it since, it keeps getting delayed and the work load is huge but I’m determined to find a way to make it happen!

5. Make more time for me and josh 

We both work so much allll the time, but love travelling and going out on dates, we aren’t able to much anymore these days, so hopefully we can way more this year 

Especially London, it’s where we first started dating so always feels special <333

6. Blog more!! I love reading everyday casual posts just about what everyone’s up to, hopefully I can post more like that this year!

So there’s a few of my goals! I’m sure I’m forgetting a few but I think those are the main ones, We’ll see next year how well I’ve done at achieving them 

I hope everyone does everything they dream of this year and gets to see loved ones again ლ(・ω・*ლ)

I’ll see you in my next post! Thank you for reading!!

(Also how cute is this edit that emi made me ;-; she’s my gyaru gf I stg I’m in luv)

Byeee!!



7 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love your new header!<333
    Also good luck with your new years goals^^

    I love you're getting more and more into the amekaji side of gal! That peepoo kumatan pattern is my absolute fave and I really wanna get that ruffle yellow top they had with the same pattern:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i hope you have an amazing 2021 <333 it’s just the best print ever, and ik you’ll make the cutest outfits with the ruffle top!!

      Delete
  2. to make you even more exited, that white kumatan hoodie is super comfy!!! and also we can twin when you get it o(〃^▽^〃)o
    I'm sure we'll meet!!!!! it has to happen!!
    great I'm happy we're both on the same page that we are gyaru gfs (´ゝз・)─☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay.. now i’m definitely even more excited!!! we have so many outfits we need to twin in the list is getting longer xD gyaru gf... but one day gyaru wife!? ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ

      Delete
  3. Hope you get all yours goals!!
    I wish international meetup could happen this year;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals!!! We share some of the same! Especially for the JSG items~ I want that jumper so bad ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute ♡ I love those JSG jumpers, that picture is so iconic ♡ When lockdown isn't a thing I definitely will be hosting some gal meets ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...