Monday, May 31, 2021

bbq πŸ”

it’s a bank holiday weekend so i’ve got today off to make some blog posts! i though i’d make a post about the bbq me and josh had with my family i feel like everyone in england is having a barbecue this weekend now that the suns finally come out 

i wanted to wear something comfy for sitting in the garden so put together this! 




i loveeee yellow and purple together so was v happy! it was too hot to be wearing the cardigan all day though

we cooked a TON of food, we even made spicy salmon and sweet and sour chicken it was super good

 i made all the sides and josh and my dad did the main bits

after we all ate me and josh went for a walk since all the flowers are coming out on the trees now the walking paths are super pretty



getting in the way of all my photos

we tried skimming stones on the lake but turns out we’re both super bad at it so it wasn’t very successful 

it was a lot of fun though i really enjoyed itonce we got home again we just ate strawberries and watched true crime documentaries 

we’re gonna have another barbecue soon so i hope my niece and brother can come next time! 

i’m on my way to my grandads now but when i get home i’ll hopefully finish pt1 of my emika outfit inspo post!

i was gonna curl my hair but we ended up having to take my brother to the emergency dentist so i didnt have time
  

(idk what that stray piece of hair is doing i promise it’s not actually longer than the rest of it)

atleast it’s super sunny again today though so might get more of a tan while sitting in the garden! 

see you soon


2 comments:

  1. I love your coord. That combo is super cute! Also me and my hubs would do the same thing when taking pics. He would get in it and I would flip him off too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah you look so so cute <333 And I swear, May bank holiday is AMAZING for BBQs because the weather is nearly always really hot and sunny! Can't wait to see your emika inspo post *3*

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...