Sunday, March 7, 2021

today’s co*de + make

 Hello again!

as promised i’m trying to get back to blogging more regularly and being more active

so here’s a little ootd! 

i’m not doing much today but it’s finally getting warm out so i just wanted to wear something comfy and focus on cute accessories 


jumper: primark

skirt: aliexpress 

necklace: gift from Moonpixilia on etsy

earrings: UnusualByLauren on etsy 

and the shoes i wore are white platform sneakers with pink laces from Schuh 

i loveee buying from small businesses and etsy shops! there’s always a lot of time and love but into pieces and i know making a sale can mean a lot to people 

when i have the money i want to be able to buy atleast one thing from as many gals businesses as i can!

currently eyeing up everything from SweetheartYun  it’s all just so cute ;-;

i also tried something a bit different again with my make 

i usually go big on the eyedroop and lashes but i was inspired by some pics of tsubasa to try similar more toned down makeup with the filled in smokey under eye and shimmer shadows 



I’m not sure it really reads as gal on my face especially since I don’t wear circle lenses, but I definitely wanna try it again with some tweaks and see if I can amp it up a bit make it work for me! 

i have so much fun putting together more casual and just fun co*des like this and trying new makeup

 it really helps learning through trial and error! 

tonight i think i’m gonna do some more drawing and read everyone’s blogs! i have two pieces i’m really excited to finish plus a canvas painting im working on

i’ll make a post about them when they’re finished! 

if i have time too i’ll add some more to my draft of the post about emika!

i’m chipping away at writing it and looking forward to the end result even though it’ll probably be a v long one

I’ll catch you in my next post and as always thank you for reading! 



3 comments:

  1. omggg your coord is so cuuute <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coord! Very cute and cozy. And I know how you feel about makeup when you don't wear lenses. But I think it still looks gal!
    Can't wait to read about your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eurgh I just love your looks so much. I know I've said this a million times before but you were MADE for gyaru. Aaaaah so cute I could cry! Can't wait to see your canvas paintings!

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...