Monday, March 22, 2021

work co*de + life updates

 Hey!


i wanted to try and put some more effort into a work outfit again yesterday since i thought i’d been slacking a little recently, so here’s what i wore


of courseee it was inspired by ruipo with the dungarees and fluffy ears but i wanted to make it pink and black instead

i was super super happy with it!i think feeling cute always makes me feel more productive at work too, it’s a win win!

plus big hair accessories are always the BEST, i need a million more bows, ears and hats

things at work are finally starting to calm down a bit now so no more pulling all nighters and sleeping under the table!!! 


i’m super relieved and proud we did it, the amount of orders we got in January was insane it threw us for a loop, running a business is really hard and a lot of pressure but it’s taught me a lot about working hard 


i thought i’d throw a little general update in here too since i’m super excited

my parents are letting me turn the spare bedroom upstairs into an office space to work on my projects!! 


i’m so unbelievably happy about it i could cry 

making the decision earlier this year to not go to university was really hard, especially since i worked so hard to get the offer i wanted

but doing what i think is best for me and going in a different direction that will make me happier is more important 

and having this room just for working on my dreams and ideas means the world to me

the first project i want to get off the ground i’m aiming to finish by the end of this year, and the second i’m aiming to have finished by the end of next year 

i can’t wait to make more progress on them once i have a space to really focus 

and i can’t wait to blog about how i decorate the room too!!i need to get some room decor inspo at the ready 

i hope everyone else is doing well and thank you for reading 

see you in my next post!! 


6 comments:

  1. You made such a cute coord!!! Love it~
    Wow, work must be crazy! What is it that you do if you don't mind my asking?
    And grats on having a work room!!! It's so exciting!!!! Can't wait to see how it will look~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely!! <333 i work in a film processing lab so i develop and scan film + do photo editing

      and thank you i’m so excited to get it all decorated!!

      Delete
  2. I love this coord so cute! The fluffy ears so remind me of WC too with their oversized head accessories <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sm ;-; <33 ikr i need so many more big bows and ears!

      Delete
  3. Looking super cute as always! And yes, aren't big hair accessories the best??? I've always wondered.. Where do you work btw? I've never heard of people sleeping under tables before so I'm really curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you bbyyyy <33 i work in a film processing lab! i help run the business with josh so we have to do long hours to stay on top of everything and share the work between us, it’s fun though so the ridiculous hours every once in a while are worth it!

      Delete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...