Sunday, March 28, 2021

W♡C gets

 Hello! 

my kumatan gets arrived earlier this week and AAAAAA

so happy <333

i wanted to get pieces that are versatile and can be styled in a lot of different ways so i’m happy with that i chose! 



i got this yellow hat, grey shirt and my dream

the poo and pee hoodie T-T

i’m wearing the hoodie today too with more casual makeupi’m excited to see how many different ways i can wear it!

while i’m still absolutely in love with old WC pieces i think i’ll focus on bulking up with some pieces from different brands now for a while to keep it fresh 

i’ve been wanting some angel blue tank tops and t-shirt’s for summer but the scalper prices on depop are... ouch

so i’m gonna have to wait until i can make another mercari order! 

i spent the rest of yesterday and this morning sorting out my wardrobes to make space and clear out the spare room that’s gonna be my project room

i have a whole wardrobe full of clothes i’m gonna sell or donate, it was definitely time for a big clear out! 

after all that i just ordered a strawberry waffle and looked at room decor inspo

it was so so good 

i hope everyone else has had a good weekend! being stuck inside still is hard but hopefully we can all go out again soon

i have so many friends i just wanna go out and meet already  

see you in my next post!

bye bye




5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you coordinated the hoody with the shorts...it's perff <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new gets, the coord is so perf with all the yellow. I'm the same I have a lot of clothes to clear out ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaah I love all of your gets so so much! I've started really liking WC and ofc kumatan <3333

    ReplyDelete

special co*de planning ✨

  i’ll still be posting the makeup post soon but for now i need help with my co*de for the christmas meet up with the gals!!! since it’s fes...